My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.jakestangel.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 1, 2008

35mms thus far

Terribly sorry for the giant gap in posting. Nothing much is going on, just endless hours in front of photoshop doing retouching, and doing the occasional errand on my bike. These are the 35mm shots I've retouched so far, and I've got a bit more to do.

Not sure how to present these and the 4x5s together as a cohesive project, they seem to be at polar ends of many spectrums. 35mm's are gritty, spur of the moment shots, messed up colors. 4x5s are pretty much the opposite- fine grain, set up moments, spot on colors (I'm trying at least). I'll find a way to put em together, but I'd love any comments or suggestions.









































No comments: