My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.jakestangel.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Volunteer day in Akron, Ohio

Our group just had a very interesting day volunteering for Rebuilding Together, an affordable housing organization that focuses on refurbishing the houses of older, less physically able homeowners. I was hoping to post tonight, but it didn't happen, so hopefully I won't lose my fire between now and tomorrow. Here are the photos at least... Also shot two 4x5's I'm stoked on.

Self-portrait

Interior

Neighborhood




Makeshift facemasks to protect Hana and I from solvent fumes

Foreclosed house notice

Interior of abandoned/foreclosed house, the one nextdoor is selling for $11,500.



20 years of tar removed from the walls of a chain smoker's house

No comments: