My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.jakestangel.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Film's at the lab

I'm back. Mt. Baker was killllller. I got all the shots I'd hoped for. If you aren't into snowboarding, you won't get the next couple sentences. My idea was to basically a look at the legends (past present and future) behind the legendary banked slalom- I took 4x5 b/w portraits of everyone from Natasza Zurek to David Carrier Porcheron, Maelle Ricker, Lucas Debari, Jake Blauvelt, Billy Anderson, Victoria Jealouse, Scotty Wittlake, Curtis Ciszek, Wille Yli Luoma, Tom Burt, and Temple Cummins, and did action shots & audio interviews to match, about each rider's history with the LBS and what they think the event symbolizes for snowboarding. I get the film back on Friday, and will turn it back onto my website asap.

No comments: