My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.jakestangel.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Snowboarding in the city

There was a rail jam happening on the streets of downtown Portland today. I was moving a little slow today, and figured that by the noon-4pm event time, the first half would be practice and the second two hours would be the actual event. So I rolled up at 2:15 or so, only to find the event ended like 20 minutes later! Oh well. Got a couple shots.

p.s. I've got a major with a capital M internet portal project in the works... stay tuned...
p.p.s. Headin to the coast to shoot some more surfing tomorrow. Yuh.
p.p.p.s. Pray for snow.


The Art Intitute co-sposored the event, and I got funky with their goose (sculpture).

Right before the contest winners were announced, this guy in shorts and a fleece bed-sheet-cape came out and danced some robot-style moves. I don't think anybody knew who he was, or what he was doing there. But I enjoyed it.

Remember mogul ski pants?

Pretty boardslide.

No comments: