My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.jakestangel.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I spent Thanksgiving out on the Pacific Coast this year, at my friend Benna's house right on Cannon Beach. Her great grandmother (Benna is a 4th generation Portlander) started renting a house on the beach many, many years ago, then bought a plot of beachside land for $7,000 in the 1920s. The house is beautiful and full of light, filled with inspiring art and family treasures. We had an amazing thankgiving day- I wore my pajamas nearly all day, played speed scrabble, went for a walk on the beach, adventured over some rocky points, ran into massive flocks of seagulls, cooked, ate, drank, passed out.







No comments: